Thursday 2 April 2009

The Pill Might Be Dangerous For Obese Women

"It's me glands, I hardly eat a thing!"

Apparently.

But why do they think they fucking well need it? I mean, how do you actually get close enough to stick it in, even if you were perverse enough to want to?

Or maybe they are taking it to help keep their weight down?

I'd have thought the pies were more dangerous, as obesity is connected to heart attacks and diabetes.

I'll stick to the fish.
The Penguin

PS When I mentioned fish I was talking about eating them....

9 comments:

Obnoxio The Clown said...

Hubba, hubba! Come hither, baby! :o)

Catosays said...

How do you get close enough? Use the well known expression....'Fart and give me a clue!'

Oleuanna said...

I shouldn't be laughing but hell......some of us chicks need to recognise when we loose our strength!!!

And it's never more than when we are on our hands and knees....lmfao

Lexander said...

Blimey Penguin...hope it's not somebody in the family!

Anonymous said...

That's Mrs. Timney, Tugger's wife.

microdave said...

I'm glad I've got the Firefox add-on "Image Zoom". It's getting a lot of use lately..

Still this hideous picture makes a change from yet more shots of the Gorgon, (scrolls down) or Bliar, (scrolls down) or Jack Straw etc, etc.

John Pickworth said...

"PS When I mentioned fish I was talking about eating them...."

You're just making it worse ;-)

Hacked Off said...

Is that a hint of herring in the air tonight?

banned said...

that was fucking revolting.